Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dry Skin Care Breakthrough Also Helps You Look Younger

Montrose, CA (THE OPEN PRESS) June 23, 2008 -- As much as people say it doesn’t matter to them that they look older, it’s hard to imagine a woman who doesn’t look in the mirror and wish those lines, wrinkles, creases and crepe-y skin would just go away. But without surgery or other invasive procedures, that’s a tall order. However, there’s a new breakthrough in skin care technology women are raving about. Most started using it for dry skin care and were very pleasantly surprised to discover it also made them look younger. What is this breakthrough skin care product? It’s called shielding lotion – find out what it can do.

Unlike other skin care products, a good shielding lotion actually enables the skin to heal. It bonds with the outer layer of the skin to form a new protective layer that keeps out chemicals while locking in natural moisture. That protection, along with natural healing ingredients, can make changes you would never expect from a dry skin care product.

Here’s what users have to say:

"I wouldn't go without this shielding lotion. My hands, arms and face are baby soft all during the winter. Young people want to know how come I look so young.....instead of 66, they all think I am 50! I love your product... and am even using it in the summer because going from hot, humid weather into drying air conditioning is not the best thing for your skin, either!"

“I liked shielding lotion so much I went back and bought three additional bottles. I notice it has a tightening effect (on my face) which at age 50, is probably all good! It’s not dreadful like some skin care products that make you feel like you just put bondo on your face, just a little extra "something."

“I got rid of all of my moisturizers. I mean, really, why bother? I am 47 and they say 40 is the new 30. This is going to help me retain my youth for the rest of my life. I can't imagine being without this stuff. I have found a product that is going to help my body retain its youthfulness. I'm going to age so slowly as a result - that's just the bottom line."

"I am in my late 50s and my skin is showing signs of my age with wrinkles and some deep lines. Recently there were hot, dry Santa Ana winds blowing and my exposed skin felt dry and crackling like I was being eaten by invisible fire ants. I began using shielding lotion on my arms and legs and got instant relief. Then I noticed that the thin skin on my lower legs looked young again and had lost that shiny, papery look. A few days later, after I stepped out of the shower, I put some of your shielding lotion on my arms & legs while it was still moist and then, because my face felt tight and dry, I put it on my face and neck. Voila! I looked younger. There was an obvious difference almost immediately. I have continued to use it on my face and throat and that crepe-y upper chest skin for the last few months. There has been a remarkable difference in my skin in these areas. The skin under my chin is not wrinkling as much while I lose weight, and the thin skin on my chest below my throat seems thicker. Best of all, the lines on my face have reduced dramatically. I am thrilled! Not only does the skin on my arms, legs and feet feel great but they look younger too. The best part is the fact that my facial skin looks so much younger and smoother.”

If you haven’t tried this revolutionary skin care product yet, there’s no time like the present. If you get even half the results experienced by these users, you’ll be thanking yourself very soon. And, really, although looking younger may not be important enough to warrant surgery, wouldn’t it be great to get just a little help – and find a good dry skin care treatment in the process?

Source: Skin Treatment

0 comments: